- JOB CODE: J14928
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Set career path & mentoring
Looking to make your mark as a Junior Developer? Maybe you have a few years of commercial experience, but are looking to change to an entirely new language? Perhaps you want to work for a company lauded for its technical environment and support for every employee throughout their career?
Why put your career on hold?
Working on leading payment technologies for both the property and charity sectors, you will come on board as a junior developer, but after only a few years of strong learning and experience, you'll be able to progress through to senior developer with no problems. Take your existing knowledge of open-source development languages and put it to use as this company mentors you via pair programming with the current senior developers to ensure that timeframe is achievable.
If you're dedicated to your career as a developer, and only need that first junior role to propel yourself towards your future, this company will help you succeed by ensuring you are given all the necessary help required alongside a strong progression path to ensure you reach the stars- what other Junior Developer position can offer that?
- Take your open-source experience and apply it to payments systems for a company that is constantly growing- and will help you grow too, mentoring you and supporting your development in every sense of the word!
- The chance to learn or expand your knowledge of open source development, and modern MVC frameworks, mentored by highly experienced developers- no matter your background, if you have experience of full-stack web development you will learn here
- Offices a short trip from Sevenoaks station should allay any transport worries, and a base salary of up to £35k should reward you for your hard work
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org