- JOB CODE: J14927
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Learn Perl & MVC frameworks
Are you a Junior Developer who is looking to really push for a career in the industry? Maybe you have a few years of commercial experience, but are looking to change to an entirely new language? Perhaps you want to work for a company lauded for its technical environment and support for every employee throughout their career?
If this is you, what are you waiting for?
Working on leading payment technologies for both the property and charity sectors, you will be taking your existing knowledge of open-source lanaguages and putting it to use as this company mentors you in all things Perl- we're talking the core Perl language, and a number of modern MVC Perl frameworks, including Catalyst, Dancer and Mojolicious.
If you're dedicated to putting your experience to use as you learn Perl, this company will reward you by ensuring you are given all the necessary help to succeed- what other Junior Developer position can offer that?
- Take your open-source experience and apply it to learning about Perl and its MVC frameworks as you get to grips with payments systems for a company that is constantly growing- and will help you grow too
- The chance to learn or expand your knowledge of Perl, and modern MVC Perl frameworks including Catalyst and Dancer, mentored by highly experienced developers- no matter your background, if you have experience of full-stack web development you will learn here
- Offices a short trip from Sevenoaks station should allay any transport worries, and a base salary of up to £35k should reward you for your hard work
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org