- JOB CODE: J14229
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: bonus
A continuously growing and successful security technology company with over 20 years of experience in the Home Automation, IOT & Fire & Security sectors are now looking for a technically skilled Operations Manager to join their team and help them to continue improving all aspects of their service delivery. If you love improvement and having an impact, this job could be for you…
You will manage a team delivering intruder alarm, access control, video entry and CCTV installation/integration projects, both in the multi-dwelling development sector and within the high-end prime residential market in the UK and overseas.
Operations Manager - Security & Smart Home
- SOUTH WEST LONDON
- Basic salary £45K - £50K + bonus
- Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone
- Working with a dynamic, fast paced, rewarding company
- Excellent work life balance
- Dedicated support team to help you focus on your highest value activities
THIS OPERATIONS MANAGER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE…
- Knowledge of Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control or knowledge of Smart Homes & Custom AV
- Proven track record of driving improved performance from your team
- Passion for researching new technologies that will improve your customers' option
- A little bit of a geek (go on, admit it!) - you can probably already view your CCTV and control your heating at home from your phone!
Someone that takes pride in bringing the best out of people, training them in new systems and watching them grow
- Excellent customer service & time management skills
AS AN OPERATIONS MANAGER YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Technically manage the specification and installation;
- Work with suppliers and key manufacturers to ensure we use the best of breed products and remain competitive within this market space;
- Work alongside our account managers at the point of sale to help build internal expertise and external relationships;
- Work alongside our design consultants who support the sale through documentation to build competence in this area adding to the overall expertise;
- Ensure the systems we install conform to the requirements of NSI and maintain our Gold accreditation;
- Run in-house training for our installation engineers and ensure they are confident with the installation of the systems that have been specified;
- Be the go to technical & company expert for Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control;
- Ongoing improvement of the department, your ideas will be listened to!
OK, now over to you!
If you think our Operations Management role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Call 0208 944 4184 or Email email@example.com