- JOB CODE: J14688B
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
- BENEFITS: Retail Projects, High End Systems
Run and manage major projects in the retail sector, oversee and organise subbies, create plans and solutions, managing customers and handovers, keeping up to date with the latest IP CCTV!!! Just a few things involved in this unique role.
We are a independent company which over the last 17 years has grown from strength to strength working with the latest systems in the CCTV and Tagging industry with major customers across the UK retail sector.
Are you a strong confident and experienced manager in the security industry with strong experience and knowledge in CCTV? tagging systems also being desirable. The role involves great variation and diversity, not cooped up in an office day in day out, you will be field based and based from home managing and controlling your workload.
What the role involves
- Management of projects (previous experience and track records to show)
- Negotiation skills (the ability to negotiate with customers and where possible attract more business)
- Managing sub-contractors (as a company that use around 40/50 subbies we need you to have experience in recruiting and managing subbies)
- Creating plans, delivering projects to deadline successfully and completing handovers.
- Improving the engineering team in the future, being involved in interviews and recruitment processes.
- Responsible for Health and Safety on site.
- Service delivery and labour management
What we can offer you
We do not just take take take, we give back and hope you will enjoy, thrive and build a great future with us. We want you to be working alongside our major blue chip customers from day one and in the future being more involved with different departments alongside our sister company, learning new systems and products.
You will not just be restricted to CCTV, we will expand your knowledge and offer training on new software and equipment including Tagging, Product protection, RFID and more.
Salary: 38,000 - 40,000 + 3-5K bonus
If this sounds like the role for you and you want to know more send your CV or get in touch with Akeim Morgan on 02089444119
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email email@example.com