- JOB CODE: RD-SD-137
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
Are you a software developer with a generous amount of experience under your belt?
Interested in working for a software solutions company that has a culture that is different from most?
The team works fully remote. That's right, the whole team.
Working remotely in this software developer role, wave goodbye to daily commutes and say hello to productivity and the freedom to focus on the things you enjoy most.
But remote working doesn't mean working alone
You'll stay highly connected with the rest of the development team via IRC and Google Hangout and never miss a beat with daily team meetings.
The company isn't looking for a readily moulded software developer, you'll bring you own to the role and will fit in well with the team if you;
- Instantly turn to technology without a second thought, to solve everyday problems.
- You've tried more email clients than hot dinners and you're cautious about the workflows you use, internalising them as a concept
- You've got your finger on the pulse of what's popular in tech right now, from libraries to technical stacks
- You like talking about tech with communities such as IRC, slack, gitter or any similar and you've contributed to FOSS in some way.
Let's talk tech, the team is currently interested in
- Golang, Ruby, Perl
- Docker, terraform, mesos, marathon, haproxy
- Cassndra, redis, Elasticsearch, kibana, logstash, grafana,
- Github, circleci, coveralls
- Backbone, grunt, extjs
How do you stack up?
- Proficient in at least two programming languages with a desire to learn more
- You know git, and no not just source control
- Understand of web services and web servers
- Know agile practices such as scrum and kanban
- Know your way around databases, preferably Relational and NoSQL
You'll earn £40,000 (negotiable) if you know how to work in a remote environment free of distractions, have a great team mindset and have been creating things with computers for a long time. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch today!
Call 0208 944 4187 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org