- JOB CODE: J14462
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Remote working & benefits
You're a PHP developer. You know all there is to know about OO programming. You're a pro when it comes to MVC. You can work full-stack, no problem. You're experienced in developing, and can code with your eyes closed.
So why are you stifled by your current environment?
This role is perfect for those who enjoy their work, but are eager to escape the confines of an office environment. Working completely remotely for a big name in the UK property market, you'll find yourself communicating with your fellow developers via video chat for the daily stand-ups, and releasing via TeamCity.
You'll be taking an initial proof-of-concept for a new platform used across this company by nearly 40,000 users, and ensuring its viability as you increase functionality and make it ready for scaling to meet business needs- all of this, utilising your OO PHP knowledge and MVC frameworks.
Whether you're looking for a new role to remove yourself from the office, wanting to work with the latest technologies or dreaming of working for a leading name in their industry, this role could have precisely what you are looking for. Get in touch, and see what you could gain from this position.
And now, the details…
- Use your knowledge of OO PHP, MySQL databases and MVC frameworks as you work on a brand-new platform, getting to grips with the Slim framework and MariaDB, as you work remotely with other skilled developers
- And when I say remote, I mean remote- the only caveat is a once-a-month trip to the company's offices in Oxfordshire, planned in advance to make sure your time is well spent
- And let's not forget a package including bonuses, holidays, pension contributions and much more- all on top of a starting salary of up to £60k
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org