- JOB CODE: J14691
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £80,000 - £85,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare, Perkbox
Do you want to make your mark as a Lead Data Scientist in the Big Smoke?
Do you love dissecting data to figure out different ways of thinking?
A leading market research business that specialises in behavioural analysis is looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join their team in London.
If you've got over 3 years' experience in applying your knowledge and skill into dissecting data to solve client problems, then don't miss out on this opportunity for an exceptional brand.
As a Lead Data Scientist, you will be rewarded accordingly;
- Earn a competitive salary of £80-£85,000.
- Extra benefits that include health and pension schemes,
- Explore and take advantage of working in London, with its own unique charm and melting pot of different cultures from all over the world.
- Excel in a company that is at the cutting edge of what they do.
Not just anyone can become Lead Data Scientist, to be successful you will need;
- Experience in Python for machine learning, ideally SciPy Stack/scikit-learn.
- Functional knowledge of databases (ideally MySQL, mongoDB).
- Hands on experience in applying abstract mathematical concepts to noisy real-world data.
- Temperament to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and experience in managing technical project teams.
- Over 3 years' of industry experience working with large data sets and numerous statistical learning and data mining techniques
- Real-life experience in one or many of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Semantic Web (e.g SVM, CNN, SyntaxNet)
- Functional programming skills (e.g. Python, Scala, R , Numpy)
- 2+ years' experience in Machine Learning and NLP
- Deep learning/Deep neuron network models, such as Convolutional neural networks, Long/short term memory networks
- Experience in Semantic web
Working as Lead Data Scientist you will use your management and interpersonal skills to take technical ownership of client projects, where you will be responsible for;
- Exploratory analysis of client data
- Project scoping
- Client project support and reporting of results
- Rapid model prototyping
Acting as team lead you will manage small technical teams on a project-by project basis, developing a spirit of teamwork whilst mentoring and helping to advance junior team members.
If you want start a new adventure and progress your career in Data Science, then apply to become Lead Data Scientist now!
Are you a Data Engineer or a data scientist but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com