- JOB CODE: J14646A
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £33,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: North West
- BENEFITS: Product Training, Progression
Are you wanting a role that's not mundane, not just the same ole something where you can utilise a variation of your skills bring your ideas to the table and at the same time still learn and advance?
This could be the role for you! A company which over many years has become one of the strongest Fire and Security companies in the world and at the same time split up to allow great progression and development with all its employees.
We are not looking for a know it all although that would be great if you could magically know everything from day dot, we will train you on our software and systems, progress your current skills and allow you to bring solutions to the table.
What we want is a strong confident Fire sprinkler/suppression Technical Support Engineer, the role will involve providing technical/design support and training for fire sprinkler systems, providing technical support to customers and sales team as well as bringing engineering and design solutions.
This position does require someone with a strong knowledge and skill-set in fire sprinkler systems or suppression including strong CAD software knowledge. This will allow you to be a member on our large projects from day one playing a crucial part in the company and your department's development in the future.
Benefits of joining us
- We don't just want to take take take, we give back and ensure we can offer you a good future!
- We keep up-to-date with the industry, you will be working with the latest technology and trained on new software.
- Taking control, we want you to bring ideas and solutions to us, your say matters!
- Work with a close team where support and teamwork is key as well as taking control and independently working.
We are offering a salary between the ranges of 33-40K depending on experience and knowledge, you must have knowledge in fire sprinklers/suppression designs and CAD software, knowledge in fire detection is also desirable.
You must have Design and Install experience however we our open to the right person from the Mechanical industry, HVAC or Piping systems wit the right determination and attitude to learn.
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org