- JOB CODE: J14665
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Yorkshire & Humberside
- BENEFITS: Training & more
Are you a PHP developer, keen to get to grips with the latest in OO programming? Does your skill set cover MVC frameworks such as Laravel? Looking to work in a non-hierarchical team where ideas are shared and lessons are learned together?
This is the advert you have been looking for.
Joining an exciting development team situated in Leeds, you'll be working on a number of customer care and payment management systems, dealing with large scale clients and multi-million pound transfers. Working on both existing and brand-new projects, you will put your skills to the test on market leading services.
Utilising your knowledge of object oriented programming, you'll be working on Laravel PHP projects, using your experience of API design and development to expand and introduce features to software platforms, as well as constantly researching and adopting new tech as you go.
The right person for this role is just like you- someone who will constantly be learning, willing to give their all to ensure your own success and that of the team. Talking of the team, you'll find yourself collaborating with experienced developers who are only too happy to help you, mentoring you and assisting when you need it.
If you've found yourself longing for a role that is designed to teach you and help you succeed in your career as a development engineer, look no further- get in touch today, and let's see just what you could gain from this position.
And now, the details…
- Put to use a wide range of skills as you work on MVC PHP projects in a Linux environment, utilising MySQL databases and Apache search platforms
- Learn in an environment fully designed to support you- work in a non-hierarchical environment where your ideas are worth just as much as anyone else's, and where you will be supported as you grow
- Work for an award winning company, handling projects for market leading firms and agencies, all while receiving a competitive salary
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com