- JOB CODE: J13380
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus,Healthcare, Pension
Are you a Data Engineer bursting with great ideas and solutions, but they are forever falling on deaf ears?
Then take on this new opportunity as a Data Engineer working for a company where your ideas will not only be heard but encouraged, taken on board and given room to grow within the business.
The business is world leading in creating data science solutions to solve issues for external clients. As a Data Engineer you will play a key part in creating these solutions by developing tools and analysis to help some of the biggest companies in the world, including fortune 500 companies, to understand and transform their IT operations.
Plant the seed and reap the rewards;
- As well as the opportunity to plant new ideas and have a (loud) voice when it comes to the way the data arena of the company is structured, you'll also be offered a competitive salary of £50,000-£70,000 + bonus.
- Not only will you get to use the latest and greatest tech out there, but you will also have full autonomy over your own projects.
- You will have a clear career path, with potential of climbing the ladder quickly as the company grows.
- With global offices across London, USA and Europe there will also be room for movement within the company.
To succeed you'll be a highly skilled engineer, with expertise in;
- Data engineering, programming and scripting using Scala, Java and Python
- RDBMS databases such as Postgres, MySQL or Oracle
- Knowledge of data structures, such as parallel computing systems.
- Strong communication skills to create and present analytical data.
- Cloud computing environments such as AWS.
- MSc Degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or Economics.
Working as a Data Engineer on the data science team you will be integral to the business by;
- Building new, innovative and ground breaking data insights and products.
- Utilising the latest data technology and tools to develop, maintain and test the company's data solutions.
- Expanding the company's data science toolchain to support the delivery of services.
If you're looking for a new Data Engineering role where you get the chance to make a difference to the wider community through engineering and data, then apply now.
Are you a Data Engineer or a data scientist but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com