- JOB CODE: J14625
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
- BENEFITS: Training, pension & more
Are you a Perl developer eager to prove yourself in a strong business-focused environment? Want to increase your knowledge by getting to grips with Python? Looking to put your Catalyst experience to good use on a number of interest projects?
It seems you're looking at the right advert, then.
Working for a consultancy providing software services and advice to businesses and organisations across the country, you'll be utilising your experience of modern Perl development to good use as you provide exactly what the company wants, but can't do themselves.
Using your strong knowledge of Catalyst and MVC development, you'll be joining a team of experienced developers who produce clean, secure code that is made to be extended, putting your experience of OO Perl to work as you code to proper specifications.
Working in a modern, TDD focused environment, you'll be working with up to date tech including Moose and DBIx::Class, whilst also expanding your knowledge by learning Python alongside senior developers, getting involved in a wide range of projects in an office built to support you.
If you want a role where you will be getting to grips with the latest and greatest Perl technologies, a role that will get you solid exposure to Python, a role that really works for you- get in touch today, and let's explore just how good this opportunity could be for you.
- Work on a number of projects utilising the latest in Perl technology, from Catalyst through to Moose and DBIx::Class, all in a development-focused, TDD environment
- This is a company that works for you as much as you work for it- they'll support you fully as you learn Python, training you in the language and giving you exposure to a multitude of projects
- All of this, in an environment suited to you as an individual- dual-head workstations, a budget for peripherals, paid time to attend conferences and more to supplement your salary of up to £35k
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com