- JOB CODE: J106611s
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
International company, with 50 offices located all over the world is seeking a skilled Technical Support Engineer fluent in Italian. Market leaders in their field with expert knowledge of security systems & fire protection.
The company support their employees in facilitating their career, provide the training needed and help them explore new opportunities within the organisation.
Location: West London
Technical Support Engineer (Spanish Speaking)
- Salary: £35K - £45K
- Company car, phone & laptop
- 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Parking on site / good bus connections
- Affinity childcare vouchers
- Company discount scheme (mainly with qualifying high-street retailers)
This role is for a talented Technical Support Engineer, who will be based in Heathrow, UK with potential travels.
It's a great opportunity to work for a well-known and successful company. Customer care and satisfaction are their priority so the company looks to hire a skilled Engineer that can help them maintain their standards and provide high quality support to their diversified customer base. You will be responsible mainly for handling customer calls in a professional and efficient manner, resolving their issues and providing support for the company's product range, working on both application software and hardware products.
This Technical Support Engineer role is for you if you are…
- Fluent in Spanish and have…
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft Operating Systems & previous experience in a support, repair or fault finding environment, working within electronics.
- A team player with problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO EXCEL WITHIN SECURITY AND WORK FOR A WELL KNOWN & RESPECTED INTERNATIONAL COMPANY AND GET REWARDED FOR IT, THIS TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU!!
Are you a security technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in security technical jobs including security system technical manager jobs, CCTV support jobs, and Fire Alarm support jobs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect fire and security job.
Call 0208 944 4118 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org