- JOB CODE: RD-QAA-567
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £50,000 - £51,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
You're a problem solver and a system thinker.
You're able to formulate tests to uncover the root of the problem and nip it in the bud by understanding the product from users' perspective.
You're always determined to understand how things work and how they may go wrong.
Don't let your talent go to waste…
A world leading publisher is looking for a QA analyst like you to thrive in their Agile working environment. Developing and writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product and software application development, as well as information and operation systems.
You'll be working alongside great people in a highly collaborative environment, with an open culture that has excellent opportunities for career development whilst earning a competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000.
To become a successful QA Analyst, you'll have
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or an equal combination of education, technical training and work experience
- Experience in Agile software development
- You've worked on some great techniques for effective test design with solid experience in software testing
- Experience with BDD, Cucumber, Selenium, test automation and Continuous Integration
Bonus points if you know;
- Load Testing, Jira / Atlassian
- Digital publishing
Working as QA analyst you will get to apply your proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing. This will range from crafting and executing test cases, exploratory tests to evaluate products and building automated functional tests.
You will also develop key relationships with developers and support analysts, evaluating the software under test. Always communicating clearly about the ongoing status, problems and ideas with fellow developers, managers, users and stakeholders.
If you embrace creativity and innovation, are always open to new ideas and welcome new challenges, then apply for this QA Analyst role now!
Call 0208 944 4187 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org