- JOB CODE: RD-DE-456
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Want to make a difference in a modern, agile and creative company?
Eager to utilise your skills and experience in DevOps to create highly scalable software?
A dynamic and fast growing business is looking for a DevOps Engineer like you.
Bursting with new ideas and ways of working, the company is rapidly growing meaning the role will be challenging but rewarding on several levels. The company boasts a one of a kind family working environment, with colleagues eager to strive for the same end goal whilst having fun along the way!
Working in the development team you will concentrate on improving the company's existing deployments and infrastructure. You will also be responsible for designing and building monitoring systems, metrics, internal dashboards and all other tools that keep the company's platform fast, scalable and reliable.
To become a successful DevOps engineer and earn £45,000 - £60,000 you'll have;
- Experience in developing or managing large applications in multiple languages
- Familiarity with message queues, relational databases and other data stores
- A good understanding of the basics, such as Linux, security, virtualisation, HTTP and web service architecture
Extra points if you're a DevOps Engineer with experience in an Agile and or continuous test integration environment!
Let's talk Tech;
The company are committed to Open Source and the LAMP stack, predominately using the Perl language. But they also like to dabble with Lucene, Mongo DB, Elastic Search, Selenium, Pentaho, Amazon AWS services.
Apply for this role now if…
- You're a DevOps Expert with Puppet experience
- You continually strive for simplicity to make things work better
- You love automation
Call 0208 944 4187 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org